Lodging and meeting venues with the Salem and Mid-Willamette Valley have implemented long-term health and safety protocols that includes enhanced cleaning measures for the safety of all meeting and event delegates.
Some of these measures include, but are not limited to:
1. Frequency of sanitizing common areas
2. Touchless check in/out
3. Sanitizing stations throughout venue
4. Physical distancing markers
5. Signage to remind visitors to wear masks and distance
6. Guest rooms include thorough cleaning protocols and unnecessary items have been removed (e.g., decorative pillows, pens)
7. Fitness centers, pools and spas are closed until authorized to reopen by the Oregon Health Authority
8. Venue employees are required to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of illness
Click here for updates to the health & safety “tiered risk” framework designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Oregon.
Travel Salem offers personal service to help meeting planners every step of the way to ensure a successful event.
We have a strong relationship with area meeting and lodging venues and can send out RFPs to these partners to collect pricing and respond to your group’s needs.
Travel Salem’s relationships with transportation companies, caterers, entertainers, attractions and other key businesses help you find the best quality for your budget.
We can help arrange free-time and after hour experiences including dine-around outings, wine tastings, entertainment and tour opportunities.
Travel Salem can assist with providing content about Salem and the Mid-Willamette Valley region for any pre-promotion communications (e.g., articles, photos, videos, itineraries)
Travel Salem offers a Financial Incentive Program for meeting planners who meet the following criteria.
- All groups will be vetted on previous history and be required to sign a contract with Travel Salem
- Priority will be given to multi-year bookings
50-100 - ($500 incentive)
101-200 - ($1,000 incentive)
201-300 - ($1,500 incentive)
301-400 - ($2,000 incentive)
401-500 - ($2,500 incentive)
501-750 - ($3,000 incentive)