- Meeting/Group Planners
- Facility by Capacity»
- Facility by Venue Type»
- Free Personal Assistance
- Directory of Services»
- Group Tours»
- Request for Proposal
- Upcoming Meetings & Conventions
- About Us
First Wednesday - Spring Art Show
You don’t have to have a distinctive eye for art to enjoy yourself at Travel Salem’s Travel Café (181 High St. NE, Salem) during First Wednesday on April 7th from 5-8 p.m.
• Brownell Photography will have a display of photos ranging from portraits, weddings, business/commercial and general events. Photographer Marlin Brownell will be sharing information on photography and videography.
• Oregon Garden Resort is providing a sampling of sweet and savory appetizers, along with the Moonstone Spa who will be on hand for free consultations for facial services. They will also be raffling off a Tulip Festival Package.
• The Oregon Garden will be there to talk about the garden blooms and plants, and upcoming events.
• Salem Art Association is featuring samples from their upcoming shows: “Art in Poetry” and “Assembled: Narratives in Wood and Metal”.
• Willamette Art Center will be demonstrating pottery skills and techniques you can learn in the classes they offer.
• Willamette Valley Vineyards has two features this month. Patrick Spencer will be educating visitors on cork reharvesting and Willamette’s cork recycle program, and of course we will have tastings of their delicious and sustainable wines. First Wednesday Special: Build Your Cellar. Buy two bottles and receive a third bottle for only $5.00!
Join us for a fun-filled evening of arts, activities, food and wine!
Contribute to Travel Salem's "Absolutely Giving Back" program by dropping off a canned item, non-perishable food item, or new or gently used clean child's light jacket or sweater.
*Wine Guild Member will receive complimentary wine tastings. Riedel stemware not included.