- Salem Greeter
- Meeting/Group Planners
- Facility by Capacity»
- Facility by Venue Type»
- Free Personal Assistance
- Directory of Services»
- Group Tours»
- Request for Proposal
- Upcoming Meetings & Conventions
- About Us
Funding for Building Improvements in Downtown’s Core Area Available!
Program designed to:
- Serve as a catalyst and showcase for revitalization and redevelopment
- Increase retail vitality and density
- Attract new and/or existing businesses to the downtown core
Open House to learn more about the program:
November 9, 2011
8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Salem Urban Development Department
350 Commercial Street, NE
It is the intent of this program to enhance the character and identity of a proposed impact area. There are opportunities to enhance storefronts and buildings so they create interest and draw people to the area. These investments should be attractive to consumers, perhaps enhancing outdoor and sidewalk use for consumers or adding creative amenities that stimulate consumer engagement in the area. By offering funding for multiple properties/projects in a targeted area, the program aims to create an immediate and visible impact, resulting in a more marketable retail, office, and housing environment.
For more information, including program criteria:
- Visit www.cityofsalem.net/RiverfrontDowntownURA
- Contact Project Manager, Annie Gorski at 503-588-6178 or email@example.com