- Meeting/Group Planners
- Facility by Capacity»
- Facility by Venue Type»
- Free Personal Assistance
- Directory of Services»
- Group Tours»
- Request for Proposal
- Upcoming Meetings & Conventions
- About Us
First Wednesday – Holiday Traditions
181 High St. NE
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Get into the spirit of the holidays at Travel Salem. Come by to get great ideas for the holiday season. Food and wine available to make this evening an enjoyable event.
- Grand Cru Wine Tours – Learn more about exploring the wineries of the Willamette Valley. Wine tours are a great holiday getaway. Northwest cheese will be paired with wines from Willamette Valley Vineyards.
- The Lodge at Detroit Lake – Experience the newly built resort with nature’s beauty creating a picture perfect backdrop. Great getaway so close to home.
- Salem Saturday Market's Holiday Market – Check out what the Holiday Market has to offer this year. Pick up ideas for your holiday shopping.
- Vitality Food & Spirits – Chef Eric will have tasty treats to whet your appetite for the holiday dinners featured this month at Vitality (part of Wellspring).
- Willamette Valley Vineyards – Willamette Valley Vineyards – Enjoy WVV delicious and sustainable wines paired with local artisan cheese from Grand Cru Wine Tours. $6.00 wine tasting with Riedel wine glass. 20% discount on all bottles purchased at First Wednesday. Stock up for the holidays! Holiday Custom Wine Labels – Create your own personalized custom wine label for holiday gifts.
Contribute to Travel Salem's "Absolutely Giving Back" program by dropping by a new or gently used clean child’s winter coat.