- Salem Greeters
- Meeting/Group Planners
- Facility by Capacity»
- Facility by Venue Type»
- Free Personal Assistance
- Directory of Services»
- Group Tours»
- Request for Proposal
- Upcoming Meetings & Conventions
- About Us
First Wednesday – Spirit of America
181 High St. NE
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Celebrate “Spirit of America” at Travel Salem! Come to the Travel Café to get your picture taken in a “red carpet” style setting with In The Spotlight Photobooth; treat your taste buds to a delightful mix of wine and cheese provided by Willamette Valley Vineyards and Willamette Valley Cheese Company; find out about staycation specials for you and your friends and family offered by La Quinta Inn & Suites; and while you are here, visit with the Salem Relocation Team about Fannie Mae properties. It’s sure to be a fun-filled evening you won’t want to miss!
• In The Spotlight Photobooth will be located in the Willamette Room to capture the live photobooth experience with a variety of props to choose from and on-site printing for instant souvenirs.
• Salem Relocation Team will be staffed with experts to answer any questions you may have regarding Fannie Mae foreclosed properties.
• Willamette Valley Cheese will be complementing the Willamette Valley Vineyards’ wines with delicious cheese pairings.
• La Quinta Inn & Suites will be on hand to talk about their specials and promotions.
• Willamette Valley Vineyards will be serving delicious and sustainable wines. Wine tasting and Riedel wine glass for only $5.00. Also, receive 20% discount on all bottles purchased at the Travel Café. (Tasting fee waived for purchases over $30. Stemware not included.)
Contribute to Travel Salem's "Absolutely Giving Back" program by dropping off a canned item, non-perishable food item.